How to Choose an Executive
- Does the Executive Search Firm fully understand
your industry, your organization, your business, your technology,
your challenges and your environment?
- Does the Executive Search Firm have the right
experience to handle your assignment?
- Will the Executive Search Firm give your search
top priority and handle the assignment in a timely manner?
- Will the Executive Search Consultant be a credible
and professional ambassador for your organization?
- Will the search assignment be handled by the firm's
- Does the Executive Search Firm provide a full
range of services to you including candidate screening, reference
checking, providing a detailed profile as well as resume on each
candidate, arranging interviews, coordinating candidate travel
for interviews, assisting with negotiating offers, etc.?
- Can the Executive Search Firm provide an unbiased
market compensation evaluation for the position you are seeking?
- Will the Executive Search Firm assure you of necessary
confidentiality with regard to company information or sensitive
human resources issues?
- Are the fees charged by the Executive Search Firm
comparable to industry standards and is there a guarantee associated
with each placement for a set period of time?
- Does the Executive Search Firm offer a choice
of types of searches customized to meet your organization’s
needs for each type of search assignment?
- Are you comfortable with the Executive Search
Firm’s approach to your search?